Tomorrow is the day we celebrate Halloween, there should be lots of ghosts and goblins around town, and a few tricks and treats. Yesterday, however, the trick was on Kentucky via the Mississippi St. Bulldogs.
The good news? Basketball season is here, and the first exhibition game against Transylvania is just three days away.
Here are today's links:
- Calipari to Cats: "If you can’t guard, you are not playing" | vaughtsviews
- Bama's new basketball blood must make impact | The Montgomery Advertiser
- Preseason Bracketology: 10.28.11 Edition -- Rush The Court
- Calipari says any school wanting to leave the SEC can "beat it." The SEC has no buy-out.
- John Jenkins of Vandy talks to Larry Vaught about the Wildcats.
- The Wildcats haven't talked about a championship among themselves, but they know that's what fans want.
- John Clay: Backup QB Smith a ray of hope amid another Kentucky loss |Lexington Herald-Leader
- Lane Kiffin loses a tough one to Stanford, whines about officiating.
- I think I told you that Georgia Tech on the road was likely to be too much for Clemson.
- Big East holding on to West Virginia for 2 more years.
- So is Missouri in or out? So far, it's hard to tell.
- Arkansas' Marquel Wade should be suspended at least one game for that outrageous hit on a defenseless punt returner.
- The SEC should be really good this year.
- Joker Phillips' Post-Game Comments Following MSU Loss | LEX18.com | Lexington, Kentucky