Today, while most of us are either working or on lunch, the Kentucky Wildcats will tip it off against the Winthrop Eagles in Rupp Arena in an afternoon tilt. Particulars are as follows via UKAthletics.com:
|Winthrop @ Kentucky|
|Game Notes||Kentucky Game Notes|
|Date & Time||Weds., Dec. 22, 1:00 p.m. ET|
|Coverage||TV: FS South (live)/BBSN (delayed) |
Live Video via ESPN3
|Location||Rupp Arena |
Winthrop is not quite a pushover and they are bringing an experienced team to Lexington. They have a couple of good wins so far this year, and Kentucky could drop this game if they don't defend hard and hustle. After last game, Calipari will be questioning the 'Cats manhood as far as hustle is concerned.
What I want to see from the Wildcats today:
- Continued good ball movement. UK has moved the ball very well lately, getting lots of open looks from three where they excel.
- Better 2-point shooting. UK has to consistently shoot around 50% from 2 to be successful.
- Better offensive rebounding. The Mississippi Valley St. Delta Devils beat UK on the offensive glass last game.
- A more engaged Terrence Jones.
- A more aggressive Darius Miller.
Let's do the work. Go 'Cats.