More following the jump:
Some quick facts about the Miami RedHawks:
Head Coach Charlie Coles
Record at School 244-169 (14th season)
2008 Record 17-13, 10-6 MAC
Ranking Not ranked
Series Record Kentucky leads 21-4 (somebody must've found a couple of games)
Last Meeting Kentucky defeated Miami 57-46 in 2006
The cool thing about this game is that it will be the first time that John Wall and Eric Bledsoe have had the opportunity to play together in front of a Rupp Arena crowd. That should be very exciting, because both players have, at various times, dominated games utterly. It will be amazing to see how good they can be together.
Here are some questions I'd like to see answered, or at least the answers suggested, tonight:
- How dynamic is the dynamic duo of Wall and Bledsoe?
- Can Patrick Patterson continue to gain confidence from the perimeter?
- Will Jon Hood be able to see action?
- Will DeMarcus Cousins play like Randolph Morris, or the #2 recruit in the land?
- Can Darnell Dodson continue his outstanding play?
- Will Darius Miller again disappear, or will the assert himself?
- Will Calipari change his offense to adapt to a sagging man or zone?
- Can the 'Cats keep turnovers under 20?
I'm sure you have questions, too. Hopefully, we will all get an idea of what the answers are, or may be.
Final score prediction: Kentucky, 91, Miami 68.