Here we go, folks, the AP Top 25 hot and ready for your commentary. My observations follow the poll. Note that the list is sortable for your convenience.
|3||Ohio State (1)||1-0||1,330||2|
|Others Receiving Votes: Miami (FL) 127, Mississippi 50, Arizona State 48, Michigan State 42, Northern Illinois 27, Cincinnati 27, Fresno State 22, Virginia Tech 12, Bowling Green 9, Georgia Tech 8, Arizona 6, Penn State 4, Boise State 3, Virginia 2, Arkansas 1|
- Did Alabama really pass the "eye" test to you as the #1 team?
- Georgia's fall doesn't seem that precipitous to me. Looks like the voters are willing to believe, but the next game really is important for the Dawgs, not to mention Mark Richt.
- Florida St.'s clobbering of Pitt is really pretty impressive. I think they might be a tad low.
- I'd like to get excited about Texas' drubbing of New Mexico State, but I need to see more. The Longhorns have blown hot and cold too often.
- I don't think Northwestern is getting enough respect.
- I think TCU got hit too hard for losing to LSU in Death Valley. They gave the Tigers a game.
- Washington from unranked to 20 because they beat Boise St.? Uh-uh. Too rich for my blood.
- Baylor's schedule: Wofford, Buffalo, Louisiana-Monroe. In a row. Wofford is an FCS team, and the beat them and go from unranked to 23rd. Interesting.
Add your comments below