GOG Rules and Explanation
The Preseason GOG will give you an explanation of the game and provide more detail about the question types if you have any questions.
GOG #03 Results
Congratulations to SeenForever for winning GOG #03! See, the GOG isn't so tough - even a Card fan can win it! ;-)
Note: For question #4 I'll be using the play-by-play summary on ukathletics.com to determine drops.
Football GOG 2013 #04: Florida [37 points possible]
Answers are due by 7:30 PM on Saturday, September 28.
- Who wins the game? [+/- 1 point] Florida
- How many points does are scored in the 1st Half (both teams combined)? [4/3/2/1 point] 28
- How many points does are scored in the 2nd Half (both teams combined)? [4/3/2/1 point] 3
- How many passes are dropped by UK players? [3 points; 1 point if within one] 0
- Which team has the highest percentage of rushes on 1st Down plays (ie: rushes per 1st downs)? [+/- 1 point] Florida
- Rank the top 3 Non-Running Backs for UK from most to least Receptions. [1 point each correct player; 1 point each correct position] Timmons, Montgomery, Blue
- Predict Jojo Kemp's Rushing Attempts / Rushing Yards per Attempt (within 0.4) / Total TDs. [3 points each; 1 point if within two] 3 / 6.3 / 0
- Known Unknown: What is Florida QB Tyler Murphy's Passer Rating for the game (as calculated on collegefootballreference) [Choose 1]: Under 100 [3 points]; Between 100.1 and 130 [2 points]; Between 130.1 and 140 [2 points]; Over 140 [3 points] 163.4
- Retard them! Retard them! Make them relinquish the parabolic spheroid! How many total Tackles for a loss + Turnovers does the UK defense make? [5 points if within one; 3 points if within three; 1 point if within five] 5
- I bet Georgia is getting tired of Top 10 matchups. Who ya got: LSU or the Dawgs? [+/- 1 point] Georgia
Bonus: What is the attendance for the game? The closest answer will receive 2 points and everyone within 5% of the correct answer will receive 1 point. 62076
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|