GOG Rules and Explanation
The Preseason GOG will give you an explanation of the game and provide more detail about the question types if you have any questions.
GOG #02 Results
Congratulations to ukcris and CatinTheLou for winning GOG #02!
Football GOG 2013 #03: Louisville [32 points possible]
Answers are due by 12:00 PM on Saturday, September 14.
- Who wins the game? [+/- 1 point] Louisville
- How many points does Kentucky score? [4/3/2/1 point] 13
- How many points does Louisville score? [4/3/2/1 point] 27
- Game of Throws: who has the better yards per completion ratio: Teddy Bridgewater or Max Smith? [+/- 1 point] Bridgewater
- Winter is coming: How many total tackles + pass breakups for Blake McClain? [5 points; 3 points if within two; 1 point if within four] 3
- Red Wedding: Which category yields the largest yardage total (choose 1): Louisville yards lost rushing [3 points]; Louisville penalty yards [2 points]; UK sack yards (i.e. when UK sacks UL) [4 points]; UK turnover return yards (i.e. when UK returns a fumble or interception) [5 points]. Penalty yards
- Valar morghulis: How many sacks for Za'Darius Smith? [4 points; 2 points if within one; 1 point if within two] 0.5
- How many Rushing Attempts / Receptions / Returns (kickoff and punt) for Javess Blue? [3 points each; 1 point if within two] 1 / 6 / 6
- Does UK hold a 4th quarter lead? [+/- 1 point] no
- Everyone's watching Alabama against Texas A&M. Who wins? [+/- 1 point] Alabama
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|