Yesterday was a big day for Kentucky sports. The Blue/White spring game set an attendance record and produced some great moments. The Jordan Brand Classic featured six Kentucky-bound players, one of whom, Julius Randle, was co-MVP.
As a side note, that JBC game was the most competitive, and cleanly played high school all-star game I have ever seen. It was full of decent defense and better offense, and was played at a very high level.
- Mark Stoops talks about the spring game:
- Dominique Hawkins has a good game in Kentucky/Ohio All-Star contest.
- I like that Randle is in Wiggins' ear, but it is up to Andrew.
- Listening to the game, ZaDarius Smith really seemed like a game-changer.
- KSR's Sunday Morning Links.
- Largest crowd for a Blue/White football game in program history. Congrats to everyone involved.
- Jalen Whitlow was the most successful QB yesterday. It will be an intersting competition this summer.
- Julius Randle was terrific in the JBC last night. Much better than in the McDonald's game.
- Tom Leach // Sunday Links
- In case you missed Thadeus Snodgrass' commitment on KSR last week.
- Heh. Love that this article assumes Wiggins is "UK bound." I hope it comes true.
- Jordan McRae is returning to UT. If Jarnell Stokes returns, UT will be very dangerous.
- Declarations for the draft. No surprises to me.
- 10 best-paying cities for women. News (some) can use...
- Beer Man: Coors' Batch 19 is a tasty lager. Good to know.
- Players seem okay with Tiger Woods not getting DQ'd.
- Ouch. A loss the Bat Cats didn't need. They really need the rubber match today.