Happy Easter, Big Blue Nation, and welcome to the last two contests of the Elite Eight. This is your open thread for Sunday's games. Game times and viewing information is as follows:
- No. 4 Michigan vs. No. 3 Florida, 2:20 p.m. ET, CBS
- No. 2 Duke vs. No. 1 Louisville, 5:05 p.m. ET, CBS
Of particular interest to Kentucky fans will be the Duke-Louisville game, featuring two of our most detested rivals. I'm already on record as favoring Louisville in this matchup.
But the Michigan-Florida game will be almost as interesting, where we have the last remaining SEC team battling the last remaining B1G team for a Final Four spot. Ohio St. was ousted yesterday by Wichita St., a #9 seed from the Missouri Valley Conference.
Here's some more reading for you this Easter Sunday:
- UCLA Hires Steve Alford
- Witchita St. 101
- Midwest, South Regionals Set For Sunday
- Printable Bracket For Elite Eight
For the record, here are the predicted outcomes by Ken Pomeroy:
- Florida vs. Michigan - 71% for Florida
- Louisville vs. Duke - 66% for Louisville
Enjoy the games, and enjoy Easter Sunday.