Now that we don't have a dog in the hunt other than back up favorite teams and the inherent urge to pull for the underdog, I thought it might be fun to list our top ten teams to pull against in the Big Dance.
1) UCLA - We certainly do not want them to get any more titles before we catch them.
2) Kansas - 12 games behind us in all time wins
3) Duke - Hard not to rate them at top of list just because they are Duke
4) Indiana - They are climbing fast to challenge Duke for most despicable program
5) North Carolina - 22 games behind us in all time wins and pale blue invokes the same reaction in me as red does a bull
6) Louisville - I don't like Siva and I don't like their fans
7) Syracuse - Just because
8) Ohio State - Big 10, goes without saying
9) Middle Tennessee - Because a Wildcat fan never forgets
10) Arizona, Georgetown - Tie, see 9 above