GOG Rules and Explanation
The Preseason GOG will give you an explanation of the game and provide more detail about the question types if you have any questions.
GOG #08 Results
Congratulations to Wild Weasel for winning GOG #08!
Football GOG 2013 #09: Missouri [39 points possible]
Answers are due by 12:00 PM on Saturday, November 9.
- Who wins the 2nd half of the game? [+/- 1 point] Missouri
- How many points does UK score? [4/3/2/1 point] 17
- How many points does Missouri score? [4/3/2/1 point] 48
- If you've read wamarsh's fanpost you know that Missouri has a lot of scary big receivers. List their top 3 WR's in terms of receiving yards from most to least. [1 point each correct player, 1 point each correct place] Green-Beckham, Sasser, Josey
- On the other side, the Cats will be without some of their top ball catchers. List the Cats' top 3 WR/Tight Ends in terms of receptions made from most to least. [1 point each correct player, 1 point each correct place] Robinson, Blue, Badet
- How many different UK players have a rushing attempt or a reception? [4 points; 2 points if within two] 9
- What is the longest pass play for UK? [4/3/2/1 point] 53 yards
- What is the longest rushing play for UK? [4/3/2/1 point] 25 yards
- How many total turnovers occur in the game? [5 points; 3 points if within two] 3
- Alabama vs LSU again. Over/Under 24.5 combined points scored in the game? [+/- 1 point] Over
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|