Upcoming GOG Schedule
- Week 5: Boise St, UNC
- Week 6: Belmont
- Week 7: Louisville
The Preseason GOG describes the game. Click the link to get more information about how the GOG is played.
Previous GOG Results
GOG #03 is scored. Congratulations to margiefrancie for winning!
- Men's Schedule
- Men's Statsheet page
- Jon Scott's incomparable UK site
- A primer on tempo free stats as well as some other definitions
GOG 2013-14 #04:Providence and Baylor [Max 34 points]
Answers are due by 8:30 PM on Sunday, December 1.
- Do the UK men and women get the sweep against Baylor? [+/- 1 point] No
- How many points does UK score against Providence? [4/3/2/1 point] 79
- How many points does UK score against Baylor? [4/3/2/1 point] 62
- Predict Dakari Johnson's Points / Rebounds / FG Attempts against Providence. [3 points each; 1 point if within two] 0 / 3 / 1
- Predict Willie Cauley-Stein's combined Blocks / Steals / Defensive Rebounds against Providence and Baylor. [3 points each; 1 point if within two] 12 / 0 /
- Providence shoots well from the free throw line (82.7%) but doesn't get there much. Kentucky gets to the line a lot but doesn't shoot well (67.4%). Which team makes more free throws? [+/- 1 point] UK
- Brady Heslip is doing his thing again (21-42 on 3's). How many Made 3's for the senior? [3 points; 2 points if within one; 1 point if within two] 0
- Both UK and Baylor are outstanding offensive rebounding teams. How many combined offensive boards do they grab? Choose One: 0 - 15 [3 points]; 16 - 25 [3 points]; 26 or more [2 points] 26 or more (28 total)
- The UK-Baylor game is part of some kind of post hoc SEC-Big 12 Challenge. Which conference wins the challenge? [+/- 1 point] Big 12
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|