Upcoming GOG Schedule
- Week 4: Providence, Baylor
- Week 5: Boise St, UNC
- Week 6: Belmont
- Week 7: Louisville
The Preseason GOG describes the game. Click the link to get more information about how the GOG is played.
Previous GOG Results
GOG #02 is scored. Congratulations to kcgard2 for winning!
- Men's Schedule
- Men's Statsheet page
- Jon Scott's incomparable UK site
- A primer on tempo free stats as well as some other definitions
GOG 2013-14 #03: Cleveland St, Eastern Michigan
Answers are due by 7:00 PM on Monday, November 25.
- Against which opponent does UK allow the fewest points? [+/- 1 point] Cleveland State
- How many points does UK allow against Cleveland St? [4/3/2/1 point] 61
- How many points does UK score versus Eastern Michigan? [4/3/2/1 point] 81
- How many times does a Wildcat score 20+ points in these games? (Note: each player can do this 2 times, once for each game) [5 points; 3 points if within two; 1 point if within five] 1 time
- Predict Andrew Harrison's Points / Assists / Made 3's against Eastern Michigan. [3 points each; 1 point if within two] 8 / 3 / 0
- Cleveland State is very good on the offensive glass (38.9 OffRb%), something the Cats have had trouble with recently (33.7% allowed the last two games). What is CSU's Offensive Rebound % against the Cats? [4 points if within 1.5% points; 2 points if within 5% points] 36.8%
- Eastern Michigan gets to the free throw line just as much as UK does (73.2 FT Rate vs 66.1 FTR). How many total free throws are attempted in this game (both teams combined)? [4/3/2/1 point] 57
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|