GOG Rules and Explanation
The Preseason GOG will give you an explanation of the game and provide more detail about the question types if you have any questions.
GOG #10 Results
Congratulations to ukcris for winning GOG #10!
Football GOG 2013 #11: Georgia [max 37 points]
Answers are due by 7:00 PM on Saturday, November 23.
- Does UK outscore Georgia in any quarter? [+/- 1 point] yes
- How many points does UK score? [4/3/2/1 point] 17
- How many points does Georgia score? [4/3/2/1 point] 59
- How long is the longest TD score in the game (either team)? [4/3/2/1 point] 69 yards
- How many total first downs are made in the game (both teams combined)? [4/3/2/1 point] 45
- How many total Tackles for a Loss + Turnovers does the UK defense force? [5 points if within one; 3 points if within three] 4
- How many UK players accumulate 30 or more total yards (rushing + receiving)? [4 points; 2 points if within three] 3
- How many players (both teams combined) have both a rushing attempt and a reception? [4 points; 2 points if within three] 7
- How many total return yards for UK? Choose One: 0 - 50 [3 points]; 51 - 80 [3 points]; 81 or more [4 points] >81 (101 yards)
- There are 5 games this weekend between Top 25 teams: Baylor-OU, Ole Miss-UM, TAMU-LSU, ASU-UCLA, and UW-Minnesota. Which game features the largest margin of victory for the winning team? [3 points; 1 point if second highest] Baylor-OU (TAMU-LSU 2nd)
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|