Upcoming GOG Schedule
- Week 3: Cleveland State, Eastern Michigan
- Week 4: Providence, Baylor
The Preseason GOG describes the game. Click the link to get more information about how the GOG is played.
Previous GOG Results
GOG #01 is scored. Click the link for more details.
- Men's Schedule
- Men's Statsheet page
- Jon Scott's incomparable UK site
- A primer on tempo free stats as well as some other definitions
GOG 2013-14 #02: Robert Morris, UT Arlington
Answers are due by 7:00 PM on Sunday, November 17.
- Against which opponent does UK score the most points? [+/- 1 point] UTA
- How many points does UK score against Robert Morris? [4/3/2/1 point] 87
- How many points does UK allow versus UT Arlington? [4/3/2/1 point] 76
- Poythress vs Robert Morris: predict his Points / Offensive Rebounds / made FTs. [3 points each, 1 point if within two] 2 / 2 / 0
- Willie Cauley-Stein vs Robert Morris: predict his Dunks / Defensive Rebounds / Blocks. [3 points each, 1 point if within two] 2 / 9 / 4
- Aaron Harrison has a block in each of the first 3 games. Does he continue that streak this week? [+/- 1 point] no (no block against UTA)
- Robert Morris commits lots of fouls (63.3 defensive FT Rate, 314th in the country). Kentucky is not very proficient at making free throws (yet(?)). What percentage of Kentucky's points scored against RM come from the free throw line? Choose One: 0 - 15% [3 points]; 15.1 - 23% [2 points]; 23.1 - 30% [2 points]; 30.1% or more [4 points]. 27.6% of points
- UT Arlington doesn't have much going for them, but senior guard Reger Dowell is averaging 23 ppg against D1 opponents. What percentage of UTA's points does he account for? Choose One: Choose One: 0 - 10% [3 points]; 10.1 - 15% [2 points]; 15.1 - 20% [2 points]; 20.1% or more [4 points]. 26.3% of points scored
- List UK's top 3 scorers for the week (both games combined) from 1st to 3rd. [1 point correct player, 1 point correct place] Young (36), Aaron H. (33), Randle (32)
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|