This is an all stick-no carrot game for Kentucky against the LSU Tigers.
This is one of those games you hate to see, a game that can only hurt you can can't really help. After the loss at Alabama, though, any victory is a good victory if Kentucky can get one.
Game particulars as follows, courtesy of UKAthletics.com:
|Kentucky vs. LSU
Sat., Jan. 26 - 4:00 p.m. ET
Game Notes: UK | LSU
Gameday Live: Online video, audio, blog and stats
TV: SEC Network
Radio: UK IMG
What I hope for:
- A good game out of Archie Goodwin. I don't care if he scores a lot, I just want him to play the game well;
- Kyle Wiltjer to continue his improvement;
- Nerlens Noel is on triple-double alert today. I hope he gets it;
- Communication on defense AND offense;
- Ryan Harrow to be aggressive, but not insanely so;
- Tough perimeter defense to forestall a catastrophic shooting day for LSU.
If we could have a complete 40-minute game today, it would be really, really great. I hope we do.