The 'Cats and the Vols. Always big, and for Kentucky, they need this game in a bad way. Unfortunately for us, so do the Volunteers.
Game particulars as follows courtesy of UKAthletics.com:
|Kentucky vs. Tennessee
Tues., Jan. 15 - 7:00 p.m. ET
Game Notes: UK | UT
Gameday Live: Online audio, blog and stats
Live Video via WatchESPN
Radio: UK IMG
Here's what I'm hoping to see:
- A focused, intense basketball team. I'd like it to be the one in Blue and White;
- Archie Goodwin under control, and attacking the rim;
- Alex Poythress' lights not only on, but somebody home for a change;
- Nerlens Noel to do just what he's been doing. For my money, he's perfect just like he is;
- Kyle Wiltjer to do something. Anything.
- Ryan Harrow to show us the player that he was two games ago;
- Rebounding, rebounding, rebounding.
- A high percentage from the line, in a game that we, you know, win.
We need this game. Losing to Tennessee and Louisville in the same year will be no fun at all.