This graph shows how each of Kentucky's offensive possessions ended during their game against Indiana Friday night. The column heights are set to match the jersey number of the Wildcat who ended the possession and are colored blue if Kentucky scored any points and gray if they did not. In this way we can get a sense of how the ball was distributed on offense.
Possessions can end in 1 of 4 ways:
- A missed shot rebounded by the defense
- A made field goal
- Free Throws
- Terrence Jones was involved in the beginning and middle of the 1st half, but not much thereafter.
- Much of the first quarter of the game belonged to Marquis Teague and Doron Lamb. These two also were involved pretty consistently in the 2nd half.
- You can see where Michael Kidd-Gilchrist takes over in the latter part of the first half and then continues to be involved throughout the 2nd half.
- Even after coming back to the floor in the 2nd half, it took Anthony Davis a little while to get involved offensively.