Kentucky enters the home stretch of the regular season with the first of 2 games against Florida in Rupp Arena. I think I say this every year, but there is no team I enjoy watching the Cats beat more than the Gators. Here's hoping we get a reprise of 2003.
Upcoming GOG Schedule
- GOG #14: Florida
- GOG #15: Vanderbilt
GOG introduction and rules here.
GOG #13 has
not been scored yet. I'll get it up later tonight. Congratulations to kcgard2 for the win!
Match-up and player information for Florida.
Note: I'm adding the prop bet - type questions to the regular GOGs, see GOG #13 for an explanation.
Entries are due by 7:00 PM Tuesday, February 7.
GOG 2011-12 #14: Florida [max 42 to 50 points]
- Who wins the game? [+1 point if correct, -1 if incorrect] UK
- How many points does Florida score in the first half? [4/3/2/1 points] 26
- How many points does UK score in the second half? [4/3/2/1 points] 40
- Which team wins the points in the paint battle? [+1 point if correct, -1 if incorrect] UK
- Who blocks the first shot for Kentucky? [No blocks: +10; Anthony Davis or Terrence Jones: +2; Anyone else: +5] Davis/Jones
- Which Florida player is the first to get their shot blocked? [4 points] Rosario
- Who gets blocked by Anthony Davis first? [3 points] Rosario
- How many steals do the Wildcats grab? [3 points] 4
- The 3 point shot is big part of the UF offense: nearly 40% of their scoring comes from the arc. What is Florida's 3pt FG% (within 5)? What percentage of their points comes from the arc (within 3)? [4 points each, 8 points total] 22.2% shooting, 31% of points
- Predict Ervin Walker's Made 3pt FG/Missed 3pt FG/assists. [2 points each, 6 points total] 0/4/1
- Last year Darius Miller had one of his best games of the season against Florida. Sadly, he doesn't have Chandler Parsons to push around any more. Predict Miller's Points/Blocks/Rebounds [2 points each, 6 points total] 9/0/1
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|