Here are your final results for 2012. Comments follow as per usual:
- Poor Georgia. I just feel so bad for them, as heroically has they played. They really deserve better than 6th, but that's just the way to cookie crumbles.
- Wisconsin is playing in the Rose Bowl, a BCS affair, and doesn't even eeke into the top 25. Something about that just seems ... wrong.
- How about USC, starting out the year at or near the top, and winding up out of the poll.
- Kent St. hangs in there. UK beat a ranked team! Stoops can build on that! (Okay, all the (!) are just a little humor.)
- Nebraska vs. Georgia sounds like a good game, but after the beat-down by Wisconsin, I don't think it will be.
- The B1G his shiznit in the top ten besides a team that arguably doesn't deserve a single vote, because they're ineligible. How down a year is it when your Rose Bowl representative can't even claim to be ranked?
- Man, Louisville got a lot of love in this poll. Not sure why.
You can find the ballot commentary here.