Here's my final ballot after the regular season and conference championships. Comments follow as always:
- Poor Georgia. It wins the SEC East, then loses in the SEC Championship only to see Florida, whom they beat, get the BCS bid. That has to hurt.
- Kent St. winds up the year still in my top 25 despite the narrow loss to NIU.
- LSU got bumped down because Stanford played in the Pac12 championship and won.
- Just when you think Louisville would be the lowest-ranked BCS team, Wisconsin proves you wrong.
- Not much to say about NIU other than they are not the worst team in a BCS bowl.