This week, the big victory by the Oregon Ducks vaulted them over the Kansas St. Wildcats and into second place.
Here is what the final poll results look like. I'll have observations after the poll:
- Georgia 5th? Really? I just don't get that. Florida has beaten more ranked teams, has a significantly tougher SoS. Must be the "I refuse to rank a team higher than the team it lost to" thing.
- Does anyone even think about how weak the Louisville schedule is? Having them much above 15 is just ... wrong.
- Loving me some Louisiana Tech. What a good team. Who is their coach, again? :-)
- Most bloggers disagreed with me about Oregon St. Well, we'll see this weekend when they play Stanford.
- I really do feel a little uncomfortable with the position of UCLA, but I don't think they'll be there much longer.
- Texas barely beats Kansas, the beats a much better Texas Tech team on the road. Schizophrenic.
- I sure hope Collin Klein is back this weekend.