Oregon leaps to #1 in the BlogPoll. Kansas St. is right behind.
Here are the BlogPoll results for this week. As usual, my comment follow the results:
- The question now becomes, can an SEC team get there without help?
- Even though my ballot didn't have Louisville dropping that far, we wound up with them in the same spot. That's because I refused to advance them beyond #15 to begin with.
- I still can't get over seeing Kent St. there, knowing we beat them.
- Could Notre Dame actually drop next week if they don't impress vs. Wake Forest?
- If Oregon wins out against two ranked teams, I don't think anyone could rationally argue they don't deserve their ranking.
- Alabama sure picked a rotten week to welcome an FCS opponent. I just don't think they can get to the championship game without losses by Oregon, Kansas St. and/or Notre Dame.