Well, here we are after five weeks of the college football season, and things are starting to settle in. Here's what my draft ballot looks like as of now:
- Not a lot of real big moves, except for Stanford, who lost to Washington on the road.
- Michigan St. dropped out, after losing to Ohio St. at home. How good is this OSU team?
- West Virginia went up, but I question their defense. Got a pretty good offense, though.
- How long has it been since both Oregon and Oregon St. have been in the same poll?
- LSU didn't exactly impress against an FCS foe.
- Overall, very little movement.