A Sea of Blue's draft BlogPoll ballot. Any recommended changes appreciated.
Well, here we are after five weeks of the college football season, and things are starting to settle in. Here's what my draft ballot looks like as of now:
- Not a lot of real big moves, except for Stanford, who lost to Washington on the road.
- Michigan St. dropped out, after losing to Ohio St. at home. How good is this OSU team?
- West Virginia went up, but I question their defense. Got a pretty good offense, though.
- How long has it been since both Oregon and Oregon St. have been in the same poll?
- LSU didn't exactly impress against an FCS foe.
- Overall, very little movement.