Another week, another Saturday-Tuesday sequence for the Cats in conference play. It is truly an odd schedule when they will finish their home-and-home with Tennessee before ever playing Vanderbilt or Florida. After these two games UK will be halfway through their conference slate - this season is just flying by.
Upcoming GOG Schedule (updated)
- GOG #12: LSU/Tennessee
- GOG #13:South Carolina (I have a fun idea planned for this one)
- GOG #14: Florida/Vanderbilt
GOG introduction and rules here.
GOG #11 has been scored. Congratulations to a2d2 for the win!
Entries are due by 4:00 PM Saturday, January 28.
GOG 2011-12 #12: LSU and Tennessee [43 points]
- Against which opponent does UK put up the best Offensive Efficiency? [+1 if correct, -1 if incorrect] LSU
- What is the most number of points that UK scores in a half? [4/3/2/1 points] 39
- How many total Points in the Paint are scored by LSU and Tennessee against UK? [4/3/2/1 points] 34
- How many 3 points shots do Tennessee and LSU combine to make? [5 points] 8
- Anthony Davis currently has 96 blocks which would place him tied for 45th among NCAA Teams. Where does Davis rank among teams on Wednesday February 1? [4 points] Tied with 1 team for 36th (I accepted 36 or 37)
- Jarnell Stokes has given Tennessee a big lift. Predict his Points/Rebounds/FT Attempts. [2 points each, 6 points total] 4/6/0
- Does Darius Miller grab a defensive rebound against LSU? [+1 if correct, -1 if incorrect] no
- Who does Glenn give a game ball to in his Tennessee Postmortem? (Note: Glenn sometime doesn't give a game ball to anyone so you can choose that too). [3 points] the whole team (everyone got this one correct: special shout out to a2d2 who actually called "Team")
- How many times do UK players score in double figures in the two games? (A player can count twice if they do it both games) [4 points] 6
- Haven't seen much of Vargas lately, does he play against LSU? Against Tennessee? [+1 if correct, -1 if incorrect each, 2 points total] yes to both
- How many UK players see time in at least one of the games? [3 points] 9
- Anthony Davis had only 2 FG Attempts and 2 FT Attempts against Georgia. Predict his FG Attempts/FT Attempts/Dunks against LSU. [2 points each, 6 points total] 6/10/4
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|