Somehow I thought this game was on Thursday. I assume the Cats will not make the same mistake, although this is the kind of team that they might still be able to beat even if they do.
Tentative Upcoming GOG Schedule (to help you plan your GOGness):
GOG #8: Arkansas-Little Rock
GOG #9: South Carolina/Auburn
- GOG introduction here.
- GOG #07 has been scored, congratulations to WildcatFan84 and EagleTDL on tying for the win!. GOG #06 has been scored.
- Match-up and player info for the game.
Entries are due by tip-off at 7:00 PM Tuesday, January 3.
GOG 2011-12 #08: Arkansas-Little Rock [39 points]
- How many points does UK score? [4/3/2/1 points] 73
- How many points does A-LR score? [4/3/2/1 points] 51
- Who leads UK in scoring? [3 points] Anthony Davis
- How many players (both teams) score 10+ points in the game? [4 points] 5
- Encore: predict Michael Kidd-Gilchrist's points/rebounds/blocks+steals. [2 points each, 6 points total] 9/10/3
- Eloy Vargas: Predict his minutes/FG Attempts/Defensive Rebounds. [2 points each, 6 points total] 4/1/1
- Which UK player has the best Effective Field Goal %? [3 points] Anthony Davis
- Arkansas-Little Rock isn't really good at anything offensively although they do get to the line a fair amount. How many FT Attempts for the Trojans? [5 points] 10
- On defense the Trojans are pretty good at rebounding, how many offensive rebounds do the Wildcats collect? [4 points] 20
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|