Two big games for the Cats this week starting with a road trip to Knoxville and followed by a Revenge Game against the Razorbacks. Anthony Davis will almost certainly set the single season UK blocks record this week.
Tentative Upcoming GOG Schedule (to help you plan your GOGness):
GOG #10: Tennessee/Arkansas
GOG #11: Alabama/Georgia
GOG #12: LSU/Tennessee
- GOG introduction here.
- GOG #09 has been scored. Congratulations to Wild Weasel and ukcris for tying for the win!
- Match-up and player info for Tennessee and Arkansas
Entries are due by tip-off at 12:00 PM Saturday, January 14.
GOG 2011-12 #10: Tennessee and
Auburn Arkansas [50 points]
- What is UK's record in these 2 games? [3 points] 2-0
- How many combined 1st half points does UK score in these games? [4/3/2/1 points] 65
- How many combined 2nd half points does UK allow in these games? [4/3/2/1 points] 70
- How many points in the paint does Arkansas score? [4/3/2/1 points] 30
- How many combined points off turnovers do Tennessee and Arkansas score? [4/3/2/1 points] 24
- Anthony Davis needs 6 blocks to break the single season record at UK, does he break the record against Tennessee? [+1 if correct, -1 if incorrect] no
- Predict Davis' Blocks/Defensive Rebounds/Points in the Paint against Arkansas. [2 points each, 6 points total] 7/10/18
- He can score everywhere: Predict Michael Kidd-Gilchrist's Points in the Paint/Points from the Free Throw line/Points from made 3's against Tennessee. [2 points each, 6 points total] 4/8/3
- UK turns the ball over on 19.3% of their possessions, Arkansas forces opponents to turn the ball over on 25.3% of their possessions. Over/Under on UK turning the ball over 21.0% of the time against Arkansas. [+1 if correct, -1 if incorrect] under
- Trae Golden is having a terrific season, scoring, shooting the ball well, and dishing assists. Predict his Points/FG % (within 3)/Assists. [2 points each, 6 points total] 2/16.7/6
- Arkansas has several players who all get to the line pretty well. Predict the Free Throw Attempts for Rickey Scott/Julysses Nobles/Mardracus Wade. [2 points each, 6 points total] 4/0/4
- Which player (all teams) has the best single game Made FG + Made FTs + Made 3pFG + Assists - Missed FG - Missed FTs - Turnovers - Fouls. [5 points] Davis (vs Arkansas)
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|