Here we go, the silly season is here. Rumors of Calipari to the Knicks, pretty soon it will be to the Heat or to the Lakers or you name it. Are any of them based in reality? Who knows? Not me. But I am skeptical.
Here are todays links:
- Calipari Offers Tilton Duo :: ZagsBlog.com
- Point Guard Signee Chris Jones Reaffirms Commitment To Tennessee Basketball - Rocky Top Talk
Rush The Court :: Morning Five: 04.08.11 Edition
Morris brothers declare.
- BBL: Are the Knicks interested in John Calipari? :: John Clay’s Sidelines
Cats will take time about NBA decisions :: Lexington Herald-Leader
Take your time, guys, and make the decision that's best for you.
Is Anthony Davis No. 1? :: Jody Demling - Recruiting
Good question. Maybe the Hoops Summit will confirm.
Kentucky Sports Radio :: UK Fan Gets Apology From Laettner. I think?
Is there any guy in all of sports more fun to hate than Laettner?
- Future Cats proud to represent USA in World Championships :: Vaught's Views
Marquis Teague: Future Cats already bonding for next season :: Vaught's Views
If you aren't excited about these guys, and you're a Wildcat fan, call the coroner -- you're already dead.
Kevin Ware update :: Jody Demling - Recruiting
I don't think Kentucky will chase him. Pitino might be tough to beat, but Mark Fox needs to find a way.
St. John's coach Steve Lavin takes on prostate cancer - ESPN New York
Our prayers are with coach Lavin.
The NCAA cracks down… :: Get The Picture
Seems absurd to me. What next, nanny software on coaches computers?
- Rush The Court :: Season in Review: Top 15 Storylines From 2010-11
- Rush The Court :: 2011-12 RTC (Way Too Early) Top 25
Missouri makes uninspiring hire with Haith :: Beyond the Arc
I'm going to disagree with my good friend Mike and say that this was a very good hire. I think Haith was in one of the worst jobs in Division I at Miami, and is now in a much better position to succeed. Time will tell.
- Kentucky LB Ridge Wilson didn't know how much his role would change :: Vaught's Views
- NCAA Bars Schools From Subscribing to Rivals (Updated) - Team Speed Kills
Jordan Hamilton and Tristan Thompson to Declare for the 2011 NBA Draft :: Barking Carnival
A lot of dominoes falling now.