Several people on SBNation's sites have been affected by an a attack which the SBN tech guys have been working on for the last nine days.
If any of you experience a virus warning when logging on or loading up A Sea of Blue, do not follow the links. Reload the site, and send a message to email@example.com and try to include:
- What browser/operating system are you using? (For example, Microsoft Internet Explorer/Windows XP)
- What site were you on? (For example, aseaofblue.com or whatever SBNation site you were on when you got the alert)
- What page were you on? (Just copy the address from your address bar)
- When day did you first see this?
- How many times have you seen it since?
- Has it happened on any other sites? Which ones?
- Did you click on anything after it redirected you to the virus scan screen?
Thanks for all your assistance in the event of this problem. We hope to have it resolved for those affected very soon.