Today's linkapalooza starts with Ken Pomery giving you rational reasons not to give up on the Kentucky Wildcats. I've mentioned many of these in my most recent commentary which dovetails nicely with Ken's, although we reach the same conclusion from two completely different directions -- me from an emotional one, and him from an analytical one.
More links? You bet:
- Phillips hopes Orlando talk can lead to recruiting contacts :: Vaught's Views
- Report is False, Trevor Lacey Has Not Committed to Kentucky
- Roster Announced for Kentucky Derby Festival Classic
- Jones, Knight are Finalists for Wayman Tisdale Award
- Gator Sports Daily: Boynton's Three-Point Barrage Helps No. 13 Florida Sweep Georgia, 71-62
Kentucky's Tayshaun Prince Beats Gators In '01 Buzzer Beater :: LostLettermen.com
A trip down memory lane.
- Tide, Gators battling for SEC Championship :: Roll 'Bama Roll
- All about the SEC: Rebel unrest - College Basketball :: Rivals.com
- Former Kentucky Wildcats in the NBA (and D- League): Does Baron Davis trade open up playing time for Eric Bledsoe?
- Ballin' is a Habit: Friday Morning Dump
Is Florida for real? :: Beyond the Arc
We'll find out for sure tomorrow. If Florida comes into Rupp Arena and hands the Wildcats a loss, they'll be for real, all right.
- BBL: New Billy Gillispie group; Lacey scoring controversy :: John Clay’s Sidelines
- Anything but Gatorade: AVERAGE BLOG POST
None of the University of Kentucky's signed basketball recruits are scheduled to play in the Derby Festival Basketball Classic game in Louisville, but UK coach John Calipari said Tuesday that he doesn't influence recruited players to pick specific all-star games
So there you go.
Future Cat Teague Learned From The Best, Now The Best Is His Goal :: LEX18.com
Well, he's coming to the right school.
- Kentucky Wildcats Baseball: Bat Cats Go 2-0 Mid-Week Led by Littrell
- Examining the other side of oversigning :: SEC Blog - ESPN
Rush The Court :: The NCAA’s Verdicts On Calhoun & Pearl Raise More Questions
I want to point out that I raised the possibility of the show-cause penalty many months ago with respect to Bruce Pearl. Tennessee should really fear this, because if it happens, they are going to be in a mess from which recovery could take years.