The last time UK was in Bud Walton Arena Jodie Meeks was setting yet another building scoring record with 45 points (a mark that I believe has since been broken). It sure would be nice if someone from UK decided to duplicate that effort Wednesday night on the road.
Kentucky leads the series 24-7, and has won 10 straight against the Hogs.
The Preseason GOG is here. Follow the link if you have questions about what this whole GOG thing is about.
- Statsheet.com has information about Arkansas.
- Another 3 way tie! Congratulations to ukcris, a2d2, and wildcatfaninexile for winning GOG 24! Follow the link for full results.
Deadline for entries is tip-off 8:00 PM Wednesday, February 23.
GOG 2010-11 #25: Arkansas [Max 32 Points]
- Who wins the game? [ +/- 1 point] Arkansas
- How many points does UK score in the first half? [4/3/2/1 point] 32
- How many points does Arkansas score in the second half? [4/3/2/1 point] 36
- Neither team turns the ball over much, neither team forces many turnovers. Arkansas has a good 3pt% defense in conference play but doesn't hit 3's very well. UK hits 3's marvelously well but hasn't defended them well in conference. Which is the highest combined total for the teams: made 3's or turnovers? [ +/- 1 point] Turnovers (16 to 10)
- Which Wildcat comes off the bench to get the most offensive rebounds + steals + assists? I'll allow a backup answer on this one in case your first choice ends up starting the game. [3 points] Liggins
- How many empty possessions (defined as turnovers + missed FG - offensive rebounds) does Arkansas have in the game (anything within 3 will be correct)? [3 points] 31 (so anything between 28 and 34 got credit)
- Predict Liggins' steals/defensive rebounds/blocks. [2 points each] 1/4/1
- In which stat category does Terrence Jones accrue the highest number: offensive rebounds, defensive rebounds, assists+made free throws (combined), blocks+steals (combined), made field goals, or free throw attempts? [3 points] Tie between Def. Rebounds, blocks+steals, and made field goals
- Is there a lead change inside the final minute of the game? [ +/- 1 point] Yes
- Kentucky faces another outstanding shooter in Rotnei Clarke. Predict his made 3's/3Pt FG attempts/times blocked by UK+turnovers. [2 points each] 3/9/4
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG*|