South Carolina rolls into town with the Cats looking for back-to-back wins for the first time since late January - a stretch that included a road win against USC. The defense in the last two games has not been up to the standard that UK had established this season, but we'll see what they can do against the otherwise offensively challenged Gamecocks.
Kentucky leads the series 43 - 10, and won the first game in Columbia.
- The Preseason GOG is here. Follow the link if you have questions about what this whole GOG thing is about.
- Statsheet.com has information about South Carolina.
- Congratulations to ukcris for winning GOG 23! Follow the link for full results.
If these questions look familiar it's because I am reusing the previous USC GOG. I'm somewhat curious how the results will turn out.
Deadline for entries is tip-off 4:00 PM Saturday, February 19.
For #10, you want to list how many points Jones will score before picking up the indicated foul. His points scored before his second foul will by definition also include his points scored before his first foul, etc.
GOG 2010-11 #24: South Carolina2 [Max 35 Points]
- Who wins the game? [ +/- 1 point] UK
- How many points does UK score? [4/3/2/1 point] 90
- How many points does South Carolina score? [4/3/2/1 point] 59
- Does this game go to overtime? [+/- 1 point] no
- Freshmen Triumvirate: How many times do Knight, Jones, and Lamb assist each other on a made field goal? [3 points] 4
- Does Darius Miller make it 2 games in a row with double figure scoring? [+/- 1 point] yes
- Sam Muldrow - who seems to have been around since the Eddie Fogler era - is having a strong year and has thwarted the Cats on many occasions. Predict his missed FG/blocks/defensive rebounds. [2 points each] 4/0/2
- How they start: Out of UK's first 10 FG attempts, how many are 3's? [3 points] 3
- Murphy's Law: South Carolina is one of the worst teams in the nation when it comes to free throws, both in getting to the line (17 FTA per game) and knocking them down (62.6 FT%) so of course they will go 35 for 40 from the line this game. How many FT attempts for the Gamecocks and how many do the make? [3 points each] 9 for 14
- Can Jones make an impact without getting into foul trouble? Predict his points scored before his 1st foul/before his 2nd foul/before his 3rd foul. [2 points each] 3/19/19
- Bonus: How many total shot attempts (FGA+FTA) are there in the game (both teams combined)? The closest answer will get 2 points and everyone within 5 of the correct answer will get 1 point. 163
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG*|