Smith's numbers weren't terrific, but they were much better than what we've seen so far. Hope?
The Kentucky Wildcats true freshman Maxwell Smith helped running back CoShik Williams and linebackers Danny Trevathan and Winston Guy lead Kentucky to victory over the Mississippi Rebels yesterday. Much celebration ensued.
Today's Linkapalooza posits as many questions as the results today answered. Plus, there was a little game down in Tuscaloosa that had everyone's attention as well. Finally, I have reaction from the respective SB Nation bloggers on a vast array of big football games yesterday.
9. Will Darius Miller become more assertive? Hopefully so, if for no other reason than to spare readers the chore of slogging through another story about whether Miller will be more assertive.Heh.
Thumbs down: Even when in position, the UK secondary gave up big plays.
Trevard Lindley is not walking through that door.
Darius Miller has had a facinating career at Kentucky.
Mark Story wonders how his last chapters will end.
- Mark Story: Compelling stories will make for another year of great hoops in Kentucky -- Lexington Herald-Leader
Max Smith is undefeated as a starter.
Drew Franklin has KSR's review of the big win yesterday.
The seat where UK coach Joker Phillips sits is no longer hot, if it ever truly was.
I see the term "Joker lovers" being bandied about in the fever swamps. Does this remind anyone of anything? Thank God it's only football. [/sarcasm]
- Jodie Meeks Working Hard to Stay in Shape
- What a game. That is all.
Nutt roasted, or wishful thinking?
- LSU 9, Alabama 6: Let the Arguments Begin. All of Them - Team Speed Kills
- Initial Impressions: LSU 9, Bama 6 - And The Valley Shook
- Postgame Thread: K-State Loses to Oklahoma State, 52-45 - Bring On The Cats
- #2 Alabama 6 - #1 LSU 9 | Post Game Thread - Roll 'Bama Roll
- Arkansas 44, South Carolina 28: Now, Georgia's in the SEC East Driver's Seat - Team Speed Kills
- Tennessee 24 MTSU 0 - Touchdowns! Winning! Hooray! - Rocky Top Talk
- Northwestern Wildcats, 28, Nebraska Cornhuskers, 25. Postgame Thread - Sippin' On Purple
- Stanford Defeats Oregon State, 38-13: Postgame Thread - Rule Of Tree
- Georgia Bulldogs 63, New Mexico State Aggies 16: Another Saturday, Another Victory - Dawg Sports
- Vanderbilt's Comeback Effort Falls Short in Loss to Florida, 26-21 - Anchor Of Gold