Just a mere three weeks since suffering their first conference loss in Athens, the Wildcats look to exact some vengeance against the Bulldogs in Lexington. In a rather odd scheduling quirk, UK will finish the season series with Georgia before having played Florida, Tennessee, and Vandy.
Kentucky leads the series 112-25. Georgia of course won the last meeting a few weeks ago.
The Preseason GOG is here. Follow the link if you have questions about what this whole GOG thing is about.
- Statsheet.com has information about Georgia.
- Congratulations to kentuckygirl0724 for winning GOG17! Follow the link for full results.
Deadline for entries is tip-off 4:00 PM Saturday, January 29.
For #8, Lamb's assisted FGM are the number of shots he makes that result in an assist for a teammate.
For #9, Leslie's shots blocked by UK are the number of times he gets blocked by a UK player.
GOG 2010-11 #18: Georgia 2 [Max 33 Points]
- Who wins the game? [ +/- 1 point] UK
- How many points does UK score? [4/3/2/1 point] 66
- How many points does Georgia score? [4/3/2/1 point] 60
- UK won the points in the paint battle last time, but lost the game. Does the winner of the points in the paint win the game this time? [ +/- 1 point. No, UGA won the PitP category
- UGA was a terrible FT shooting team before SEC play, but since conference play started they are actually #1 at 78.4% (SEC games only). What is the highest number of made FTs by a Georgia player? (You don't need to guess the player, just the most number of FTM). [3 points] 5
- What is the highest number of FTs made by a UK player? [3 points] 5
- Toughness as represented by going inside: How many shot attempts by UK come from 5 feet in or less? I'll be using the CBS shot chart to count this. [3 points] 14
- Predict Lamb's assists/assisted FGM/FT attempts. [2 points each] 2/3/2
- Predict Travis Leslie's dunks/layups/shots blocked by UK. [2 points each] 0/0/0
- Does Trey Tompkins have a double-double? [+/- 1 point] no
- UK hasn't had a player get a double-double since Jones did it against UGA. Does a UK player record one this game? [ +/- 1 point] no
- Bonus: There are 4 games on Saturday between teams ranked in the Top-25. Pick the winner for one of them (your choice!). Everyone who picks correctly will get an extra 1 point. Since some of the games will end well before the GOG deadline, if you make your pick before 12:00 PM and are correct you will earn an additional 2 points. If you picked Louisville, Georgetown, Texas, or Purdue you got 3 points.
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG*|
*40% GOGs played needed to be ranked by average