Time to link the Internet. You'll be surprised at some of the stories in this bunch, and not so much in others. The Wildcats' big win last night at USC didn't cause a lot of pundits to darken pixels, but it sure was an important victory for this young UK team.
Now, for the links:
- Texas makes Kansas look (gasp!) ordinaryBeyond the Arc
- Kentucky Wildcats Basketball and Football news and rumors: WBN Kentucky Wildcat Basketball Roundtable: Was Enes Kanter worth the risk?
- Shabazz Muhammad (UK Recruit), class of 2012 top-ranked shooting guard, lights it up for 28 points - 2011 Hoophall Classic highlights :: masslive.com
- Kentucky recruit Anthony Davis produces big numbers in Hoophall Classic loss to St. John's Prep of Danvers :: masslive.com
More after the jump.
American Chronicle :: Walker wanted out, finally got her wish
UConn's loss is Kentucky's gain. Huge for the Wildcats if this girl comes here ready to play.
- Jared Sullinger, Ohio State Show No Signs of Worry in Close Win Over Illinois :: NCAABB FanHouse
- NCAA President Mark Emmert Says NCAA Doesn't Have 'Tsunami of Cash' -- NCAABB FanHouse
Tennessee’s Brian Williams with another CRUSHING screen, adds to the highlight reel :: CollegeBasketballTalk.com
Heh. This was a brutal screen. UConn players really need to call those out, or they are going to lose their guards to broken bones.
- Kentucky Sports Radio -- Sunday victory links!
- John Clay: Cats stepped up big time
- Calipari supports Kellogg - Berkshire Eagle Online
- Wall named Kentucky Sportsman of the Year :: Lexington Herald-Leader
- Kentucky At South Carolina: The Numbers That Count
- Texas stops Kansas' home win streak at 69 :: Kentucky.com
- I’ll take “Things You Probably Shouldn’t Say If You’re NCAA President” for $200, Alex. :: Get The Picture
- Raymond Brice: UK's bowl gets highest TV rating in game's history
- UK women rally past Vandy, 78-68 :: Lexington Herald-Leader
- CatsPause.com - Meyer's Mailbag: Rivers safe at No. 1?
- Kentucky Sports Radio :: John Wall 1, Rajon Rondo 0