For the second season in a row UK follows a win over LSU with a game against Alabama. This Alabama team boasts one of - if not the best - defenses in the SEC and in fact the country, but has lost to nearly every decent team they have faced this season.
Kentucky leads the series 100 - 35 with a 5 game winning streak.
- The Preseason GOG is here. Follow the link if you have questions about what this whole GOG thing is about.
- Statsheet.com has information about Alabama.
- Congratulations to BigSkyCat for winning GOG15! Follow the link for full results.
Deadline for entries is tip-off 9:00 PM Tuesday, January 18.
GOG 2010-11 #16: Alabama [Max 30 Points]
- Who wins the first half? [ +/- 1 point] Alabama
- Who wins the second half? [ +/- 1 point] UK
- How big is UK's largest lead? [4/3/2/1 point] 6
- How big is UK's largest deficit (this will be 0 if UK never trails)? [4/3/2/1 point] 20
- Darius Miller has scored in double figures in back-to-back games for the first time in his career. Does he make it 3 in a row against the Tide? [ +/- 1 point] Yes
- Alabama has the 2nd best eFG% defense in the country, in a group with Texas and Florida St. UK is no slouch though, ranking 10th in the country. What is the eFG% for each team in the game? Anything within 3 % points will be correct. [3 points each] UK: 43.4, Alabama: 50.9
- JaMychal Green is really good and contributes in several areas. Predict his points/rebounds/blocks+steals. [2 points each] 18/11/2
- Only 5 UK players have attempted a free throw in the last 2 games combined and only Terrence Jones has attempted more than 3. How many UK players attempt 2 or more free throws in the game? [3 points] 5
- Go-to-guy: Who is UK's leading scorer during the last 4 minutes of the game? [3 points] Jones with 4 (Knight was second with 3)
- Does every UK starter grab at least one rebound in the game? [ +/- 1 point] Yes
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG*|
*40% of GOGs played needed to be ranked by average