This might be the most boring SEC game UK has ever played. UK fans have little uncertainty about who is going to win and Auburn fans will still be talking about the outcome of Monday's BCS title game, whatever it might be.
Kentucky leads 84 - 17 with a current 11 game winning streak.
- The Preseason GOG is here. Follow the link if you have questions about what this whole GOG thing is about.
- Statsheet.com has information about Auburn
- Congratulations to vinceuk1 and Ken Howlett for winning GOG 13! Follow the link for full results.
I briefly considered writing questions for this GOG that had nothing to do with the game as a joke about the complete un-noteworthiness, but decided not to. I did however decide to reuse parts of last year's Auburn GOG.
Deadline for entries is tip-off 7:00 PM Tuesday, January 11.
GOG 2010-11 #14: Auburn [Max 35 Points]
Questions 2 and 3 require a bit of extra explanation. In past GOG's I've asked for the score for each team or, in other words, the combined points from made 2pt and 3pt field goals and made free throws. In questions 2 and 3 I am asking for the "missed points" for each team or, in other words, the combined would-be points from missed 2pt and 3pt field goals and missed free throws.
For example: If UK misses five 2pt shots, four 3pt shots, and seven free throws then they have failed to score 5*2 + 4*3 + 7 = 29 points. This is the number you are trying to predict for questions 2 and 3.
- Who loses the game? [ +/- 1 point] Auburn
- How many points does UK fail to score? [4/3/2/1 point] 81
- How many points does Auburn fail to score? [4/3/2/1 point] 94
- Who scores the last points for UK in the first half? [3 points] Jones
- Who scores the last points for UK in the game? [3 points] Knight
- Which team scores the last points in the game? [+/-1 point] Auburn
- Who misses the first shot for Auburn? [3 points] Ross
- Auburn only scored 6 points in the first half against LSU, then scored 49 in the second half. Do any UK players personally outscore Auburn in the first half ? [+/- 1 point] No
- Predict Darius Miller's 2pt FG attempts/Free Throw attempts/rebounds. [2 points each] 3/0/6
- How many UK players who play in the game do not attempt a free throw? [3 points] 7
- How many UK players who play do not attempt a field goal? [3 points] 1
- Which UK player hits the field goal that leads to Brandon Knight's final assist in the game? [3 points] Lamb. Interestingly, all of Knight's assists came in the first half.
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG*|
*Must play in 40% of GOGs to be ranked by average