For the 11th year in a row Kentucky finishes out the regular season with a game against Florida. The current practice of alternating Senior Days with this game started in 2000 presumably because Florida and Kentucky were the class of the SEC. One wonders if it will continue next year if Donovan can't get out of the NIT this season.
Kentucky is 87-32 overall against the Gators. Kentucky has the chance to sweep the season series for the first time since 2004. Coincidentally or not, that was also the last time UK won the SEC tournament.
- GOG #00 has information about the game. Follow the link if you have any questions.
- Statsheet.com has information about Florida.
GOG 29 has been graded. Click the link for full results.
GOG 2009 #30: Florida [Max 40 Points] This one's for the Seniors.
- Does UK win by double digits? [+1 if correct, -1 if incorrect] sadly, no
- How many points does UK score? [4 pts if correct, 3 pts within one, 2 pts within two, 1 pt within three] 74
- How many points does
GeorgiaFlorida score? [4 pts if correct, 3 pts within one, 2 pts within two, 1 pt within three] 66
Ramon Harris - all about the defense: Predict his +/- score/defensive rebounds/steals. [2 pts each] +4/0/0
Perry Stevenson - master of blocks and rose to the occasion two years ago when Patterson's season ended with injury: Predict his points/offensive rebounds/blocks.[2 pts each] 2/0/0
Mark Krebs - hasn't played much in his three years but earned a scholarship and is a local product: Predict his made 3's/FGA/assists. [2 pts each] 0/1/0
- Which of the seniors scores first? [3 pts] As the only senior to score Perry takes this question and the next
- Which of the seniors scores last? [3 pts] See above
- Which group has the better FG%: the UK seniors or Florida? [+1 if correct, -1 if incorrect] Florida
- Which is the largest total: Stevenson blocks, Krebs made 3's, or Harris steals? [3 pts] Since none of the guys were able to accrue any numbers here it's a tie and everyone got credit for this one
- Does one senior assist another on a made FG? [+1 if correct, -1 if incorrect] no
- Does one senior grab an offensive rebound off a miss by another senior? [+1 if correct, -1 if incorrect] Although Harris rebounded his own miss, the question was phrased as the miss coming from a different player, so this one is a "no"
- Who is more awesome: Ramon Harris, Perry Stevenson, and Mark Krebs or the Florida Gators? [+1 if correct, -3 if incorrect] (yes, it is possible to get this wrong!) Is there any doubt?
Deadline for entries is tip-off at 1:00 PM Sunday, March 7.
Congratulations to UKWildCatFanatic for winning GOG 30! Full results are below.
|RK||UserName||# of GOGs||GOG #30||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|