Tennessee. Florida. Vanderbilt. Georgia Tech. These are just some of the teams that have fallen to the Georgia Bulldogs in Athens this season. Kentucky will have their hands full as not only is Georgia coming on strong at the end of the season winning 4 in a row at home, but it is also Senior Night. Last year Georgia rode insane outside shooting to beat the Cats on Senior Night - I think it's only fair that the Cats return the favor this year.
This is the 136th game between Georgia and UK. Kentucky won a close game over the Bulldogs in Rupp 76-68 to open their SEC season.
- GOG #00 has information about the game. Follow the link if you have any questions.
- Statsheet.com has information about Georgia.
GOG 28 has been graded. Click the link for full results.
GOG 2009 #29: Georgia [Max 36 Points]
- Who wins the game? [+1 if correct, -1 if incorrect] UK
- How many points does UK score? [4 pts if correct, 3 pts within one, 2 pts within two, 1 pt within three] 80
- How many points does Georgia score? [4 pts if correct, 3 pts within one, 2 pts within two, 1 pt within three] 68
- Scoring three points at a time the old fashioned way. How many "and 1" opportunities do the Cats get? That is, how many times are they fouled while making a field goal? How many times do they convert those "and 1" chances? [3 pts each] UK had 2 chances and converted both
- UK managed to win the first game in part because they forced Georgia to commit 26 turnovers. Do the Bulldogs commit 20+ turnovers in this game? [+1 if correct, -1 if incorrect] no
- The Cats only committed 14 turnovers themselves in the first game. What is the turnover margin (Georgia TOs - UK TOs) for this game? [3 pts] +5
Travis Leslie had one of the memorable plays of the season when he dunked over Cousins. Predict his dunks/points/rebounds. [2 pts each] 2/8/10
- Rebounding is a big part of each teams' game. Which team grabs the most offensive rebounds? The most defensive rebounds? [+1 if correct, -1 if incorrect] UGA had more Offensive rebounds, UK had more defensive
- Calipari has indicated that Ramon Harris might be seeing more floor time. Personally I think this is a good thing. Predict his minutes/made FG/rebounds. [2 pts each] 11/1/2
- A common factor to Georgia's recent home win streak has been very good shooting. Of course, UK has a very good FG% defense. What does Georgia shoot against the Cats? Any answer within 3% points will be counted correct. [3 pts] 40.3%, so anything from 37.3 to 43.3 got credit
Deadline for entries is tip-off at 8:00 PM Wednesday, March 3.
Congratulations to UKlvrJM for winning GOG#29! This is UKlvrJM's 4th GOG win this season which is 2nd most and is now in 2nd place in the overall points standings. It also puts him in a solid 3rd in the overall Average, just 0.003 points behind Ken Howlett. I thought that was a two horse race between Ken and btcoop71, but UKlvrJM has put him self in contention with this performance.
|RK||UserName||# of GOGs||GOG #29||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|