The last time UK played Notre Dame this guy was filling up the stat sheet. Now they collide again in the SEC/Big East Invitational which, quite frankly, is a pretty lame event given the usual matchups between cellar dwellers in each conference. This game doesn't fall into that category though, and UK has another chance to pick up a good win.
This is the 60th game between the Fighting Irish and the Wildcats. UK has won 41 of the first 59 games.
- The Preseason GOG is here. Follow the link if you have questions about what this whole GOG thing is about.
- Statsheet.com has information about Notre Dame.
- Congratulations to Ken Howlett for winning GOG #05! Follow the link for the results.
Deadline for entries is tip-off 9:30 PM Wednesday, December 8.
GOG 2010-11 #06: Notre Dame [Max 34 Points]
- Who wins the game? [ +/- 1 point] UK
- How many points does UK score? [ 4/3/2/1 points] 72
- How many points does Notre Dame score? [ 4/3/2/1 points] 58
- Which UK player has the most combined blocks + steals + assists + rebounds + made FG + made FT? [3 points] Jones
- Both teams have several players who log heavy minutes. Who plays the most minutes in the game (both teams combined)? [3 points] Knight
- Which team is the first to miss a shot (field goal or free throw)? [ +/- 1 point] Notre Dame
- Vargas: predict his minutes/FG attempts/offensive rebounds. [2 points each] 9/0/0
- How many UK bench players see 10+ minutes in the game? [3 points] 1
- Carlton Scott was a big reason for the improved play down the stretch last year for the Irish. Predict his defensive rebounds/blocks/points/ [2 points each] 6/2/10
- Predict the winners in the other three games for this event: Seton Hall/Arkansas, Tennessee/Pitt, and Auburn/Rutgers. [ +/- 1 point each] Arkansas, Tennessee, Rutgers
- Special Bonus: Predict the attendance at the game: the closest person to the actual figure will get 2 extra points, double that if they are within 100. (Thanks to a2d2 for the suggestion) 17404 Congrats to kentuckygirl0724 who was with 29! I decided to give an additional point to kcgard2 who was second closest, but was only off by 40.
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|