The last time UK played Notre Dame this guy was filling up the stat sheet. Now they collide again in the SEC/Big East Invitational which, quite frankly, is a pretty lame event given the usual matchups between cellar dwellers in each conference. This game doesn't fall into that category though, and UK has another chance to pick up a good win.
This is the 60th game between the Fighting Irish and the Wildcats. UK has won 41 of the first 59 games.
The Preseason GOG is here. Follow the link if you have questions about what this whole GOG thing is about.
- Statsheet.com has information about Notre Dame.
- Congratulations to Ken Howlett for winning GOG #05! Follow the link for the results.
Deadline for entries is tip-off 9:30 PM Wednesday, December 8.
GOG 2010-11 #06: Notre Dame [Max 34 Points]
- Who wins the game? [ +/- 1 point] UK
- How many points does UK score? [ 4/3/2/1 points] 72
- How many points does Notre Dame score? [ 4/3/2/1 points] 58
- Which UK player has the most combined blocks + steals + assists + rebounds + made FG + made FT? [3 points] Jones
- Both teams have several players who log heavy minutes. Who plays the most minutes in the game (both teams combined)? [3 points] Knight
- Which team is the first to miss a shot (field goal or free throw)? [ +/- 1 point] Notre Dame
- Vargas: predict his minutes/FG attempts/offensive rebounds. [2 points each] 9/0/0
- How many UK bench players see 10+ minutes in the game? [3 points] 1
- Carlton Scott was a big reason for the improved play down the stretch last year for the Irish. Predict his defensive rebounds/blocks/points/ [2 points each] 6/2/10
- Predict the winners in the other three games for this event: Seton Hall/Arkansas, Tennessee/Pitt, and Auburn/Rutgers. [ +/- 1 point each] Arkansas, Tennessee, Rutgers
- Special Bonus: Predict the attendance at the game: the closest person to the actual figure will get 2 extra points, double that if they are within 100. (Thanks to a2d2 for the suggestion) 17404 Congrats to kentuckygirl0724 who was with 29! I decided to give an additional point to kcgard2 who was second closest, but was only off by 40.
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|