The Coppin State Eagles enter Rupp Arena as the Cats look to pick up where they left off before Christmas. Coppin St has had a tough season so far with just 2 wins over D1 teams, but I'll always remember them for their first round victory over #2 seed South Carolina in the 1997 NCAA tournament - an upset I picked on my bracket that year.
In what seems to be a recurring theme this year, this is just the 2nd meeting between UK and a team with an Eagles mascot. UK won the first by 31 points.
The Preseason GOG is here. Follow the link if you have questions about what this whole GOG thing is about.
- Statsheet.com has information about Coppin St.
- Congratulations to kentuckygirl0724 for winning GOG 09! Follow the link for full results.
Deadline for entries is tip-off 7:00 PM Tuesday, December 28.
GOG 2010-11 #010: Coppin St [Max 30 Points]
- Does UK win by 32 points or more? [ +/- 1 point] No
- How many points does UK score? [4/3/2/1 points] 91
- How many points does Coppin St score? [4/3/2/1 points] 61
- UK has hit a shot at the buzzer at the end of the first half in each of the last two games. Do they make one with less than 1.5 seconds left on the clock in the first half? [ +/- 1 point] No
- Does Jon Hood get playing time in the first half? Does Stacey Poole? [ +/- 1 point each] Hood yes, Poole no
- In which stat category does Darius Miller accrue the highest number: offensive rebounds, defensive rebounds, assists, blocks+steals (combined), made field goals, or made free throws? [3 points] tie between assists (4) and defensive rebounds (4) (either answer got full points)
- Same categories as number 6, but this time pick for DeAndre Liggins. [3 points] Same as Miller as it turns out
- Eloy Vargas was terrific in his minutes against Winthrop. Predict his rebounds/FG attempts/blocks. [2 points each] 1/1/3
- The Eagles best player is probably Michael Harper who averages 15 points a game with good shooting percentages on all types of shots and can make a steal or two. Predict his made 2s/made 3s/steals. [2 points each] 0/0/0 as the GOG curse strikes again
Special Bonus: Predict the attendance for the game. The closest guess will get 2 points, double if is within 100 of the total. 24329: triple_threat_stance was closest
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|