Today is the next-to-last shopping day before Christmas, and of course, yours truly is only about half done. That makes for a frenetic run up to the Main Event on Saturday.
The 'Cats had a terrific shooting day yesterday, but it was 17 assists that got my attention. Santa came early.
Here's today's links:
- College basketball has become a guard's game
- Dick Vitale asks Santa to give out special gifts to his friends around the college basketball community
37 football players had 3.0 GPA or higher
I love to read things like this.
- Tom Leach Video: Harrellson and Miller think Lamb could have gone for 50+
Nine players on Calipari's 2008 Memphis national runner-up team averaged 12 or more minutes. This Kentucky team has seven.
Yeah. I think we need to go eight deep at 10+ minutes. They way Hood and Vargas performed yesterday might be a harbinger of more bench minutes for them.
- Gilchrist and St. Patrick Win A Close One...
- Vargas has Calipari in 7th heaven
- UK Basketball: Calipari wants Hood to play in games like he does in practice
- Coach Cal's Mailbag
- Cousins benched and fined
- So… About Those Spartans?
- Sprints Has a Christmas Story and Tales of Ohio State Tattoos // 12.23.10
- The SEC West is Quite Bad at Playing Basketball
Petrino Ripped By Former Defensive Coordinator
I don't care who rips Petrino, he deserves it.
Sloppy Florida earns win
You want to know why Florida finds itself in these situations? They shoot the three poorly. 32% in this day and age is not a good number.
- Biggest stories in college basketball in 2010