In case you didn't tune in last week, Preston is my eight-year old nephew, who doubles as an ESPN junkie, and college sports pint-sized expert.
Last week Preston was 7-5 with his picks. This week I've given him more games to prognosticate upon. So, to see if you're smarter than a third grader, pick along with Preston.
Home team in bold; rankings are courtesy of the Associated Press:
(1) Kentucky over (23) Vanderbilt Florida over (14) Tennessee
(2) Kansas over (11) Kansas State Illinois over Indiana
(6) Texas over (24) Baylor Mississippi State over LSU
(8) Duke over (7) Georgetown Alabama over Auburn
(9) West Virginia over Louisville Western Kentucky over New Orleans
(12) BYU over Utah (20) Ohio State over Minnesota
(18) Mississippi over Arkansas North Carolina over Virginia
Northern Iowa over Missouri State Missouri over Oklahoma State
South Carolina over Georgia