My wishlist for next year's team.
- All 12 players play as a team with several players playing multiple positions.
- Patterson plays some at SF, PF and C. It would be exciting to see him dominate all three positions both offensively and defensively and have an outside shot.
- Miller, Dotson play some SG against the slower, big teams and SF against quicker teams.
- Wall play PG mostly, but play SG against teams like Vandy and USC. With Bledsoe at PG, we would have the speed/strength to keep up defensively and wear down quick teams when we play offense.
- Cousins and Orton will both switch off playing PF and C.
- Stevenson plays PF
- Harrellson plays C
- Hood and Harris play SG and SF
Maybe it would look like this:
Starting line up:
PG: Bledsoe (20 min/game average)
SG: Wall (30 min/game average between PG and SG)
SF: Miller (30 min/game average between SG and SF)
PF: Patterson (35 min/game average between SF, PF, C)
C: Cousins (25 min/game average between PF and C)
Dotson (20 min/game average between SG and SF)
Orton (20 min/game average between PF and C)
Hood (5 min/game or less at SG)
Harris (5 min/game or less at SG)
Stevenson (5 min or less at PF)
Harrellson (5 min or less at C)