This is the final regular season basketball blogpoll. I am still evaluating teams just like I have been all season, and that's how things will be reflected in my ballot. Even though there are a number of teams that maybe got higher or lower seeds than their ranking would indicate, I didn't factor that in at all.
I will update this space with the aggregated results when they become available.
[UPDATE]: OK, here is the link to the final results. The Blogpoll will be on hiatus until after the NCAA tournament.
|Last week's ballot|
- Pittsburgh still manages to stay on top, despite me gigging them for recent defeats. That's just a measure of how strong they are.
- I was reluctant to move Memphis up to #2, but I think they deserve it.
- Louisville has a case for the best team in the land. Just not enough of one.
- North Carolina looks vulnerable if Lawson isn't 100%.
- Will Price's absence doom the Huskies to "also ran" status?
- Missouri had a great finish to the season. If they can continue, they will be very dangerous in the tournament.
- You have to like what Syracuse is doing lately.
- Utah is a huge sleeper. Dangerous team.