A Sea of Blue's Week 6 Blogpoll ballot (a bit belated due to a heavy workload today) is available for your perusal after the jump, along with my notes.
|Last week's ballot|
- Alabama just looks awesome to me.
- Virginia Tech? Yeah, they're for real.
- Auburn sucked so bad against Arkansas, I spent 10 minutes trying to drop them out. Unfortunately, I just couldn't
- Still not a believer in Cincinnati, but South Florida looms. If the Bearcats beat USF, I'll be buying me some UC stock.
- I believe USF is going to wind up in the top ten.
- Texas, through no fault of their own, falls to third.
- I am not buying Iowa. Not yet. If they beat Wisconsin at their place, I may be a little more convinced.
- Is Georgia Tech or Miami better? If GT beats VT in Blacksburgh, I guess we'll know.