Just a few UK related and tidbits of general interest I've found this afternoon:
- John Clay says Rich Brooks is not happy with today's practice. Audio available. Perhaps Coach Brooks and Sylvester Croom of Mississippi State should get together and cry in each other's beer.
- Wake Forest has a new coach, and everybody seems happy about it.
- CSTV drops Kentucky out of its top 25 football poll.
Year 2 has a look at the Kentucky-Florida football matchup. Not sure what he means by this:
Rich Brooks saved his job last year, much to many Wildcats fans' chagrin, but he probably will need to go to another bowl game this year to really feel safe, especially considering what he has coming back on offense.
- Wildcats Thunder has a typically detailed and poignant retrospective on Joe B. Hall, and makes the case for his inclusion in the Hall of Fame sooner rather than later.
- Loser with Socks ranks the SEC quarterbacks, starting off with Kentucky's.
Two news posts in one day. What's the world coming to?